TRUCK WARRANTY INFORMATION
The following highlights aspects that are covered under warranty:
- Defects – The warranty covers any repairs needed to correct defects in material or workmanship.
- Repairs – Your Isuzu Truck dealer will carry out the repairs or adjustments using new approved parts.
- Warranty period – All Isuzu Truck models are covered for 24 months with an unlimited mileage warranty. The Corrosion warranty on all Isuzu Truck models are 36 months, irrespective of the kilometres. The warranty period begins on the date of sale of the vehicle to the original retail purchaser.
- No charge items – Warranty repairs (parts and labour) will be made at no cost to the owner. A reasonable time must be allowed after taking the vehicle to the dealer.
- Warranty application – This warranty is for vehicles registered and normally operated in the Republic of South Africa and adjacent territories.
The following are excluded from the warranty:
- Tyres are not covered under warranty.
- Damage due to accidents misuse or alterations – Accidents or damage from objects striking the vehicle, misuse of the vehicle (driving over kerbs, overloading and racing) and modifications like performance enhancers are not included.
- Damage from environment including salt, hail, windstorm and lightning.
- Cleaning , polishing, lubricants and filters, engine tune-up and replacing worn brake and clutch linings are some of the normal maintenance items on all vehicles and are for the owner’s account.
- Indirect expenses including payment for the loss of use of the vehicle during warranty repairs, lodging bills, car rentals and other travel costs are for the owner’s account.